BroTeks new detailing kit #Launch

Brodster

Reaction score
Website
www.brotek.co.uk
Hi guys just to let you know in conjunction with my sponsor Angelwax I have made up a starter detailing kit which is all contained within a sturdy canvas bag which is of very good quality. Now I only ordered 2 bags as I wanted to gauge the interest so the picture below is of the bag and the contents of the bag are listed. There will be another 2 kits coming out called #Cruise and #Over-Drive for the more advanced detailers which will contain waxes and more. I want to see how this first kit gets on first beofre I release the other two. Any questions then please ask.

The Launch kit will contain:-

1. 500ml Superior Shampoo
2. 500ml QED (Quick Detailer)
3. 500ml Angel (Interior vinyl and plastic restorer)
4. 500ml Elixir (Tyre and Rubber dresser)
5. 500ml Revelation (Iron and fallout remover)
6. x1 Wash Mitt
7. x1 Large Drying Cloth
8. x1 Detailing Brush
9. Angelwax Detailing Bag

Price is £75 delivered.

Im surprised no-one has taken this offer. Just to let you all know that Angelwax will shortly be putting their prices up for all their products inline with the competition. Even so they will still be at a great price. So if you want this offer get it now before my prices change too. If you want to swap a product for anything else then let me know as I can do that.

Right guys. I have only got 4 of these detailing bags left so if anyone is after one then let me know. Cheers to those that have purchased one.

Reactions: ex911driver
The response to my new detailing package has been amazing. Thanks to everyone that has bought one. I am putting another order in for another 20 but have 2 left from the last batch made up so if you want one then let me know. You can mix and match as per your requirements and add to the bags for so get in touch peeps