Brokers on here are cheaper than any comparison site!

mr.raw

Reaction score
I tried a few brokers on here and for me, every single one of them managed to beat any comparison site out of the park!

Chris Knott and Adrian Flux for me were some of the better ones in my particular case(price wise).

£350 for my Audi a4 2.tfsi Auto with NCB protected.

Went with Adrian Flux in the end and the 15% as a forum member definitely helped.:)

Chris Knott just saved me £170 on renewal so I didn't bother phoning around anyone else.
My premium went up year after year until I called Chris Knott last year.
My renewal last year with Aviva went up £300, Chris Knott got me a renewal price £10 cheaper than what I was already paying on the current policy so saved £310 in total. and they kept me with Aviva.

Chris Knott got me a deal with Aviva cheaper then Aviva could.

Reactions: ChrisKnottIns, Sandra and jojo
think il be calling chris knott as my insurance quote has risen by £300 since last year ,unfortunately for me i live only a few miles away fromt he fatal car accident involving the teenagers which was on the news all last week , its the 3rd type of fatal accident in the area in a few years involving young drivers, kids not even old enough to drive and multiple fatalaties,thats why i believe my insurance has risen so high , its a postcode lottery .

Try having a Manchester postcode, half of the modified insurance companies wouldn't even give me a quote last year :(