1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Broken links and images

Administrators Oct 15, 2012

1. Administrators

Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator Audi A4 TDi

This thread is for people who find broken images and links. This can be caused by reindexing of the site or off site hosting being meing moved or deleted.

Please remember to include the link to the image or destination as well as the page and post number it happens on.

Many thanks

A

2. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

3. Orange225

Orange225 Active Member

All the links in the a3 8p FAQ section just relocate to the main page again, iPhone and ipad

4. Brennan

Brennan Former Audi Driver Team Estoril

Lost all the good smileys, any way of getting them back?

5. Administrators

6. Brennan

cheers Adam :)

7. Brennan

w00t!! :disturbed::music::music::doctor::doctor::tongue::apathy::dog::listening headphones::nevreness::topsy turvy::drag::drag::livid::nightmare::torn::applaus::kissmyrings::fat::biggrin::peach::peach::fart::fart::biggrin new::faint::bi polo::victorious::eyebrows::beguiled::very drunk::orange::excitement::beerchug::upset::onthego::ermm::beee::untroubled::ohmy::encouragement::bee::pirate::welcoming::blahblah1::fox::playful::whip::blink::friendly wink::positive::whistle2::blow::bye::greedy dollars::respekt::rock::sos::sorry::sob::soap::snowman::sneakiness::smiley simmons::smilet digitalpoint:

8. Administrators

9. pburv

pburv Well-Known Member Team Glacier Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 saloon DSG

Sorry to be a 'Bah Humbug' Is there any chance of losing the 'snow effect' it really is driving me mad! cheers :scared2:

10. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

@pburv It will disappear at the end of December, lol. :) x

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
    pburv likes this.
  11. Administrators

It's off for the moment... it's been on for long enough for there to be a nice layer of snow on the logo :) should it start snowing outside it might be back on happy xmas :)

desertstorm likes this.
  12. pburv

pburv Well-Known Member Team Glacier Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 saloon DSG

Ha Ha Merry Christmas:friends:

13. Jake 61

Jake 61 Teacher of bad things..! Team V6 VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A3 Team Brill Red

I wondered what was going on, to the extent that I thought my trusty old laptop was jiggered. (Which it is anyway).
    I thought I was pushing the boundaries of Vista Home Premium to the limit.
    Never mind, it was a good enough excuse to buy myself an early Christmas present.

:salute: