1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BRIDGESTONE POTENZA RE50A 245/40 R18 93Y AO tyres for Audi TT

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by 45bvtc, Nov 14, 2013.

1. 45bvtc

45bvtc Active Member

Here's a pair of Bridgestone Potenza RE50A tyres in the size: 245/40 R18 93Y AOBoth tyres are new having never been fitted to a car (were intended for my Mk2 Audi TT) but are currently fitted to wheel rims; both tyres will be carefully removed this weekend (16/17 November 2013) and will then be available for inspection, collection and/or shipping by 24-hour courier.Typical cost of these tyres is: £150 each Inc VATNote that I actually have FOUR of these Bridgestone tyres and will sell either in pairs or all four together.Bridgestone Potenza RE50A is an ultra-high performance product with an asymmetrical profile the perfect tyre for the sporty, demanding driver in wet and dry conditions. This tyre offers high performance with a good level of comfort, low noise, and superb wet grip.Inspection welcome. Collection welcome. Feel free to ask questions.Genuine reason for sale: I am fitting Vredestein Wintrac Xtream winter tyres to the rims.