brembos under 17" wheels

Lawrie

Reaction score
hi guys i want to run a set of brembo calipers an discs under a set of 17" wheels wot do i need to look out for while sourcing calipers pads and discs

as there is so many different cars with them on is there a specific set i need to look out for as in direct fitment ?

any help appreciated cheers

i have heard that LCR brembos fit under the standard S3 17" Avus wheels

i have 17" mercedes segins et46 one piece monoblock wheel ive just paid an absolute fortune for em then refurbed em also coz they was good but im fussy
i dont wanna fork out for a brembo kit if they aint gonna fit dont suppouse anyone could tell me the internal width of a s3 avus wheel ? closest the spoke as the rims i have have a 15" internal side to side

I'll check mine tonight for you. You know you can always just buy spacers?

it's not about the internal diameter mate, LCR brakes will go under just about any 17's in that respect.

it's about the width clearence. high offset wheels like yours won't have a chance of fitting unless you're running big PCD adaptors. Mercs are 5x112 so I'm guessing you'll have 20-25mm adaptors, in which case they might fit.

Best thing to do would be find someone local and friendly with LCR brakes and try a wheel from your car on theirs to see if it clears.

saves you spending money on something that MIGHT not fit.