brembo S3 upgrade

Kev_M5KPL

Reaction score
i am looking for the brembo S3 ..

But if not i am looking for a set of 4 pot brembo calipers..

and mounting brackets to fit the S3 345mm discs?.

Anyone help?.

Thanks

Hi mate! Doubt you remember me but your were the one that helped me out on advise just before i bought my a3 !!

Have you not got the MTXs yet....my mates got two 7500s and there lowd as f.... :D

As for the brakes...I've been looking for ages matee....

One set of S3 ones went on ebay for £250 (front and back) and there was a guy with S3 ones with less than 10k on them (disks pads carriers) and i offered him £300 which he accepted but then sold to £400 to some other dude....

There very rare....

I've seen some 3.2 ones which I'm going to try and grab over the weekend (touchwood).

But eBay or VAG breakers are your best bet :D

thanks matey

yeah kinda remember you lol ....

well i am ment to be getting me mtx stuff soon will have to wait and see just bought some new rims for mine and getting some new rubber for them adn a few styling bits now....

how you getting on with yours matey ?.

Ermm...

RE XXX Sub 4000w 2000wrms
Us Amps
Alpine HU
Rs4 Wheels
Just had a few stone chips removed
New White Bulbs On The front

Bought some 345mm brakes that are going to get powercoated and put on soon (cant decide on colour) :D
Remap in Dec :p

Started Uni so broke all the time!! Lol

There's a guy i know with 3.2 V6 A3 brakes...I'll PM you his number if you want?

He wanted £200 for the front calipers complete.

And what rims did you get? Car looks cool already!

well i have got a new set with a nice offset will get pictures up when i get it sorted out with them on ...

and sounds like ya made good progres matey i am gettign may end fo jan for me birthday lol...

yeah i am looking at 345mm s3 discs i can get a set cheap enough it is just the brackets for the brembo calipers i am having trouble finding

where abouts you based anyways matey

We'll, providing i have the car for under 5 months and been working my AR$£ off to pay the overdraft for the last 3 months, I've not done too bad!

But let the mods begin!! lol

Im at Liverpool Uni but am from Manchester (I'm there on most weekends!)

Where abouts are you from?

If by brackets you mean the carriers, check if there the same as mine (http://s483.photobucket.com/albums/rr192/kaz_219/) and then the guy with the 3.2 should hopefully split the carriers and calipers. Can't get no better pics as my brakes are at home and I'm at my flat!

Love the stance of your car...Eagerly trying to find a vortex/autovogue front lip but not having any luck atm! Then slam it to the ground with some deepdish or BBS CK/CH 19" alloys!

it will have a better stance in a few weeks whe new wheels go on and mine is only dropped 70-80mm allroudn matey

and i have more to come lol..

and am form lincoln way

Good luck with it all matey!

Definitly post some pics as after i get my brakes done, I'll be after some 19s and coillies :D