1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by colicabcadam, Nov 3, 2011.

1. colicabcadam

colicabcadam Guest

hi all,

the following items are available
    • brembo 4 pot callipers (from a porsche 944 s2, i believe the piston sizes are 2 x 30mm and 2 x 28mm) - these are ideal for a rear brake upgrade, NOT FRONT, in good condition with the odd bit of paint scuffed off - £160 ono (going on ebay for £280)
    • ebc 323mm ebc turbo grove discs, near enough new (200 miles), but with a slight mark all round the disc where the calliper scrapped it a little where someone sold me duff calliper brackets, it's not deep, just visible, will dissapear with around 100 miles use - £120 ono (£180 on ebay)
    looking for a quick sale, so open to offers, will happily sell the lot for £220 to a single buyer, too heavy to pack and ship, plus i do not have the time, i'm located in se london and would prefer you to view the items before buying, I can also offer various spacers for free with a purchase (although they are not expensive ones)
  2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. colicabcadam

colicabcadam Guest

bump - i'll knock 15% off the price
  4. colicabcadam

colicabcadam Guest

25% off now......
  5. Routledge

Routledge Wind Deflector Trend-setter

Nov 7, 2011
    Do the calipers include carriers - Any pads here? Do I need anything else to complete the swap?

6. colicabcadam

colicabcadam Guest

sorry bud, have not been watching this thread.

pads will come with the calipers, sadly i have no carriers for the calipers, well i do, but they are for the front only and they were so **** they bowed under heavy braking lol
  7. ac88

ac88 New Member

Jun 5, 2011
    would you know if these would fit a 8l audi 1.8t?
  8. colicabcadam

colicabcadam Guest

the discs will fit the front yes, you'd need brackets for the calipers to fit the rear though.....
  9. colicabcadam

colicabcadam Guest

calipers possibly sold / will take a mere £60 for the discs due to the grove in them (caliper touched them), the grove would wear out after about 1,000 - 2,000 miles