1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breaking,AUDI A4 Avant 2.0 L,2003,Automatic

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by asacj1, Jan 2, 2013.

1. asacj1

asacj1 New Member

AUDI A4 Avant 2.0 L,Automatic,2003<br>Hello everyone I am breaking my Audi A4,reason is the cambelt broke 2 days ago while driving along my house road,I do not have the time or money to get it fixed.I only drove it for 300 yards.The car has 103,000 miles on the clock,it has a brand new&nbsp;alternator,full black leather interior with no rips on any seat,I will be breaking the whole car,so all parts will be&nbsp;available,just waiting to find a driveway to break the car.If someone would like to buy the whole car as it is,please let me know.I live in Brighton,East Sussex.
  2. leonwilliams

leonwilliams New Member

hi i would be intrested in the egr vale and possible the maf sensor as long as there is no issues with them..my number is 07702209904 live in wet yorkshire
  3. asacj1

asacj1 New Member

Hello LeonwilliamsI will be breaking car in about one week,I do not know how much these two items are worth,So would ask you how much would you like to pay for them ?regardsAsamy mobile number: 07539933962