1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breaking 8L Audi A3 1.8T Sport in Carbon Black

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by JregGT, Mar 6, 2013.

1. JregGT

JregGT New Member

[Mar 6, 2013]
    I am reluctantly breaking my A3 after some dozy bint drove into the drivers door and wrote it off! Plan was to get another A3 and swap all my bits onto it, but the insurance still hasnt paid out, I am skint, and will be moving house shortly, so I have had to start breaking it instead.

I will be listing all the big bits (wheels, interior, suspension, engine etc etc) separately, but thought it might be useful to stick up a breaking ad in case anyone is after any bits of trim, panels etc that I might not bother listing seperately. She managed to hit just the drivers door and sill, so drivers door related stuff is knackered, but she managed to avoid any other damage, so anything else is fair game.

Carbon Black in colour, AGU engine running 240bhp, leather interior, BBS CH reps - was in very good nick pre-accident:

If anyone needs any bits, just shout - I will list stuff as I get round to breaking it in the relevant sections, but in the meantime, feel free to give me a shout if you are after anything in particular.

I am Swindon based, but I work in Cardiff, so pick up from either of those is easy. I also have family in teh West Midlands, so can always get bits there for pick up with a bit of notice.

Cheers

Dan
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 21, 2014]

3. BKZ187

BKZ187 Member

[Mar 6, 2013]
    hi mateypm me a price on the CH repsthanks
  4. .Ben.

.Ben. Member

[Mar 7, 2013]
    Hi Dan,What condition is your headlight switch? and this bit too:[​IMG]
  5. S90JSO

S90JSO New Member

[Mar 7, 2013]
    You still got the alloys??
  6. JudderMan

JudderMan Active Member

[Mar 7, 2013]
    Can I have a price for the wheels, rear calipers (both), and if you have 312 S3 carriers? Please include delivery in with the price. Thanks
  7. JregGT

JregGT New Member

[Mar 8, 2013]
    Hi All, Afraid the wheels, front brakes, Intercooler & pipework, ARBs, headlights are now gone.Judderman - I have both rear calipers, however, one bolt would not come off the axle (head was rounded off) - so I had to cut that bolt off. At the minute therefore, it still has the end of the bolt in the carrier until I get round to removing it, and as I am stuck in the middle of moving house, I dont quite know when I will get around to removing it - I can give you a shout when I have sorted it though if you like?Dan
  8. JudderMan

JudderMan Active Member

[Mar 8, 2013]
    Hi Dan,OK no problem. No hurry on the rear calipers just keep me in mind when you manage to get some time to take them off, as one of my calipers has seized a bit. I have my bolts to use so it should be cool.
  9. JregGT

JregGT New Member

[Mar 11, 2013]
    Sorry for the slow replies folks - am struggling to get on the net much at the momentJudderman - Will do dude, may be a little while with a house and office move imminent before end of March, but as soon as I get a sec, I will sort out.Ben - Sorry mate, I missed your post before - Headlight switch is in good condition I think - It has just gone in a box of bits to my Brothers house while I move, but I will check and give you a shout. Unfortunately the air-ducty bit for the fresh air feed was knackered, and has gone with the shell.CheersDan