1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breaking 8L Audi A3 1.8T Sport in Carbon Black

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by JregGT, Mar 6, 2013.

1. JregGT

JregGT New Member

[Mar 6, 2013]
    I am reluctantly breaking my A3 after some kind person drove into the drivers door and wrote it off! Plan was to get another A3 and swap all my bits onto it, but the insurance still hasnt paid out, I am skint, and will be moving house shortly, so I have had to start breaking it instead.

I will be listing all the big bits (wheels, interior, suspension, engine etc etc) separately, but thought it might be useful to stick up a breaking ad in case anyone is after any bits of trim, panels etc that I might not bother listing seperately. She managed to hit just the drivers door and sill, so drivers door related stuff is knackered, but she managed to avoid any other damage, so anything else is fair game.

Carbon Black in colour, AGU engine running 240bhp, leather interior, BBS CH reps - was in very good nick pre-accident

If anyone needs any bits, just shout - I will list stuff as I get round to breaking it in the relevant sections, but in the meantime, feel free to give me a shout if you are after anything in particular.

I am Swindon based, but I work in Cardiff, so pick up from either of those is easy. I also have family in teh West Midlands, so can always get bits there for pick up with a bit of notice.

Cheers

Dan
  2. JregGT

JregGT New Member

[Mar 6, 2013]
    Sorry, I'm a bit new to this, think I have managed to post it twice! Would a Mod please delete one of them. Just to mention car was complete with a full cream leather interior with matching door cards with bose speakers etc. As said, I am going to get up some of the bigger bits seperately.Cheers folks Dan
  3. Gops

Gops 6th gear @7000rpm

[Apr 5, 2013]
    Hi buddy, you got facelift A3 lights on it? if so whats the condition, and how much? would you be able to post a few pics? many thanks