1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breaking 1.8T Audi A3, lots of performance parts

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by Plunky, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Plunky

Plunky Member

Firstly, I am just seeing what kind of interest I will get if I break my A3 for parts as I am having absolutely no interest in it as a car, and look to loose ALOT of money on it!

Parts that I will most probably be selling;

Near perfect Sparco V Sprint bucket seats in black, (I'm pretty sure they are FIA in date) with subframes to fit 3-door A3/Golf/S3 (quite rare to find subframes for these) - £300

3" 4 point harnesses black - £100

Team dynamics Pro race 1.2s 17" Alloys in black - £300

Weitec Coilovers - £200

S3 front bumper, Volcano Black, VGC, reprayed last year. £230

AGU FMIC kit with upgraded clamps and hoses - £180

Forge DV relocation kit - £80

Forge 007p DV - £60

Forge Tip (AUM) - £60

Longlife Custom exhaust, single 3" Tip exhaust with custom longlife center section. The rear section is only a couple of months old - £250

Down pipe/Decat - £50

THS high flow manifold - £150

K03s turbo (low mileage) - £200

AGU ECU (loaded with a custom R-Tech map (AGU/K03s Setup) 230bhp, dyno proven with my setup) - £250

THS uprated engine mounts - £150

Black Projector headlights with HID 6000k kit - £150

Pirelli p-zero corsa track tyres 205/50/17, very good tread, only slight wearing on the inside edge of 2 - £180

These are all the parts I can think of at the moment, I'm not really open to offers on anything, basically, what I have priced everything at is what I want for it.

Let me know if your interested

Email me on liam_plunkett@hotmail.co.uk as to avoid my inbox getting full.

Cheers

Liam
  2. Plunky

Plunky Member

Also, it will be collection ONLY on most of the parts, obvioulsy I could post the smaller items but I dont have the time to be organising couriers for bigger items.
    I will be at the Summer action day at Combe in sept if anyone wants to collect parts there?