Breakfast Club Meet No.1 Report!

WX51TXR

Polished Bliss
Reaction score
Website
www.polishedbliss.co.uk
Last weekend we hosted our first ever breakfast club meet, and an enjoyable morning it was too! The theme of the meet was how to wash your car safely and effectively, and over the course of the morning we demonstrated various wash techniques and discussed the pros and cons of various wash products. In total, just over a dozen folk turned out for the meet, travelling from all over Aberdeenshire and beyond - our thanks to everyone who participated and contributed to the discussion. The next meet will be on Saturday 21st June, and the theme will be how to clean your paint safely and effectively. The planned demonstrations will include the use of citrus degreasers, tar and glue removers and clay bars. Everyone is welcome to attend, and we look forward to seeing some of you on the day.

Some images from the first meet

Clark demonstrating the use of the Gilmour Foamaster II Foam Gun...

bfmeet1-a.jpg

Clark demonstrating the use of hot foam at 50oC...

bfmeet1-b.jpg

Angela's new C2 VTS after being washed all morning...

bfmeet1-c.jpg

Got to love Raceglaze '55' for it's mix of wetness and reflectivity...

bfmeet1-d.jpg

:icon_thumright:

I'll try my best to get to the next one if i can persuade the gaffer!! Nice joab!

only if its white...i hear the paint is a lil thinner and is prone so thinning out from the suds:whistle2:

Lol, aye, but it didn't stop it getting minging again in just a few days. The C2 is fine enough as a run around, but gutless compared to the old Saxo VTS. I guess the weight penalty of modern safety features. :crying: