1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brand New A3 Sportback facelift rear LED lights including Kufatec leads

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by nad, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nad

nad Member

[Sep 19, 2011]
    Hi guys,

I have another full set of genuine Audi A3 Sportback rear LED lights available for sale. Unlike the previous sold set, these ones are brand new never been fitted. I also have a full set of brand new Kufatec leads to allow you to fit these lights to any prefacelift A3 Sportback.
    I can also fit these if required (will take around 30 minutes to do) and also do the necessary coding via VCDS. Prices are as follows...

Complete set of facelift lights - £160
    Kufatec leads - £40
    Fitting & coding - £30

All items are available for collection only. Can either be collected from Bradford, West Yorkshire or from where I work in Manchester.

For those of you who are interested in buying but are too far to collect, there is a small chance I might be traveling to London next week (depends if I win a van on eBay which is in London) and should this be so, I will be travelling down the M1 and am happy to meet at any of the services on the way down if you want to buy and can even fit them there should you require. First person to contact me can have them, however this will only be a provisional sale providing that I am to travel to London and no one in the meantime has been able to come to me to buy them.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 19, 2014]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.