1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brakes - anyone had problems with GSF getting parts?

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by jbcalvin, May 16, 2011.

1. jbcalvin

jbcalvin Member

[May 16, 2011]
    Evening guys...

As the title states, has anyone else had problems getting brake parts, particularly Brembo from GSF recently...

I used them earlier this year for 2 x OEM headlight units and they were great, however 3 weeks ago I asked them to order me brembo pads and discs all round and they advised they only had front discs but would get the other stuff in from other depots....

3 weeks later and they have just told me they cannot get the stuff???

In the meantime I have ordered Pagid stuff from Eurocarparts, but personally I would have preferred the brembo stuff... unless anyine else has suggestions, want to stay OEM quality or better....

Cheers

Steve
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. Tooks

Tooks Active Member

[May 16, 2011]
    I purchased my Brembo front discs and a set of Jurid pads about 6 weeks ago from GSF, hope they haven't stopped doing them.

I drive past GSF most days, and I need to pop in and get a couple of oil filters so I'll ask the question.