Brake squeal on revised version

Any advice regards this new update re bedding in or anything I need to look out for?

regards

This is the authorised BREMBO brake bedding in procedure (see page 43 of the Brembo Sports Brake Pad Catalogue):

"The purpose of the procedure is to gradually increase the temperature in the components without thermal shock and to mate the brake pad and disc friction surfaces, generating a uniform transfer layer.

Part 1: Perform at least 20 brake applications using medium deceleration (approximately 60% of maximum) starting from 60mph and slowing to 20mph: DO NOT brake to a stop. Accelerate back to the starting speed allowing 20-30 seconds before beginning the next brake application. After completion, drive the vehicle for at least 5 minutes with little or no braking in order to adequately cool the components.

When it can be done legally, or on a closed circuit, a secondary bedding operation is beneficial.

Part 2: Repeat the above procedure (Part 1) for 5 to 10 brake applications increasing the starting speed to 80mph and increasing the deceleration rate to 80% of maximum. After completion, drive the vehicle for at least 10 minutes with little or no braking in order to adequately cool the components.

The system is now ready for normal use.

IMPORTANT: This entire procedure must be complete before driving the vehicle as normal. It is especially important that this process is completed before any extended same-speed driving is done (i.e. Motorway travel). Failure to follow these instructions greatly increases the likelihood of judder development."

Many thanks, will take a copy of this when I get the car done, there is a section of road near my dealer where I should be able to do this pretty much straight away.

regards