bowers and wilkins zeppelin or Bose idock?

dgannon

Dolphin Grey 2007 S3
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Anyone got any views on which system is the best?

there's a little bit of a price difference but that doesn't matter, i just want the system which has the best sound quality ...

Cheers,

Dave

That question is way too subjective.What I would say is good you might hate!!I am biased though cos my mate works for B+W...but you must listen to them yourself before you part with a wad.Dont forget that your source is critical...an mp3 at 128 kbps will sound shyte on anything...and an Ipod's output is only average anyway...so the decision aint that simple!!best of luck tho

The Bose dock is "ok" ive always been a big Bose fan as long as i can remember and went out to buy this a few years agon but was a little disappointed with the sound clarity & depth so ended up going for the Apple HiFi. I recently heard one of these Zeppelin units in a department store in Spain and though there was a live band playing in the store only to find it was a iPod in the speaker dock, The sound was so rich & full it really did have me baffled. Unfortunately most of my music is played through my companion 5 system and the HiFi is now only used as a glorified boom box at parties else i would get one of these units without a question of doubt.
Did i mention it looks amazing too?

Definately agree about the bose, I have companion threes on my pc, and its not a well balanced sound.Pretty hollow actually, all low low and a bit of fizz.Must have a word with my mate to bring a zepplin around