1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bowden Cable Holder (for Recaro S3 8L chair)

fran-s3 May 5, 2010

1. fran-s3

fran-s3 Active Member VCDS Map User

Hi Chaps,

After a part no. and price for the metal bowden cable holder for a 2001 S3 8L.

Pic of that part is here: (well 2 of the same, one of it broken and one new on the right)

[​IMG]

Is found here on my passenger chair on the rear right hand side corner although is missing completely on mine:

[​IMG]

It's the metal cable bowden holder featured on mechanism here:

(again one missing and one original:

[​IMG]

Appreciate your help - currently it doesn't slide automatically when the chair is released as it should.

Cheers
    Fran

2. stoke_audi

stoke_audi Active Member

hi

cant see this coming as a seperate part on the recaro seat back
    but you can get it on standard seat £6.30, looks the same in the etka diagram

Dave

3. fran-s3

fran-s3 Active Member VCDS Map User

Thanks guys, ok will bear that in mind. Just found the part lucking inside my trim broken. Will attempt glueing it back first to see if that holds before I order a new one. Am I right in thinking you can order a left and right handside one as mine has L printed on the back....?

Also lastly can you price me a front fog grill, driver side please? (Just the plastic housing that pushes in, not the fog light)

Cheers
    Fran