Bought an A6 2.0TDI S Tronic

Seasider32

Reaction score
Hi

First post on the forum so apologies if this is seems a daft post.

I have been and bought an A6 2015 black edition 2.0 TDI today.

Buying it direct from Audi but really this post was just for any advice on parts that I should keep my eye on or look to potentially upgrade if necessary. It has 20k on the clock.

Is there a real benefit to looking at getting it remapped? How does this effect warranty and would Audi have an issue servicing it with modifications like that done?

Cant wait to get it in a couple of days. It will be my first Audi!!

Reactions: Jakes2514
I would avoid the remap until your out of warranty, if something goes wrong with the engine/gearbox then Audi will not warranty these parts if they find the map, which is easy enough. They can also find it during a simple service and your car will be flagged with a TD1 code on Audi's database = bye bye warranty.

My 2013 has had a remap and so much better for it so once you're clear of Audi then go for it. Mines gone from 177bhp to around 220bhp.

Mines now on 69k and never had its recommended 38k gearbox service but that's being done next week.

When I had the remap I also had a few things coded like rear DRLs , alarm chirp, dial sweep..... as the guy doing it also had VCDS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk