Bose Sub faulty

S3_nick

Reaction score
Hi guys one of my subs has popped and it sounds horrible i was wondering where any one had replaced theres with any upgraded speakers or changed the setup completely so please let know if youve changed any of yours and what to thanks

Hi, If your sub has gone probably worth looking at a 'Andy Mac Stealth Sub', I'v had one fitted for a while now and it sounds pretty wicked for such a small sub, and still fits discreetly into the hole where your current sub is. Bit of a job to fit, took me about a day although I could do it alot quicker again. Its plug and play with andys adapter, he can supply an adapter to match up with your current bose system, you just need to feed a power line through the the battery. Andy is on this forum, just give him a PM.

Recently though I decided the remaining bose components sounded shocking so I upgraded the whole system with a new headunit so it was nicely compatible with IPOD. Some of the details are on here: http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/car-en...aight-replace-speakers-8l-a3-s3-write-up.html . Its made the car a pleasure to travel in again, nothing worse than a gash sounding stereo.