Bose iPod dock

sidibear

Going with the flow.
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh yes.
Bought this back in December from Comet. In the store I plugged in my iPhone and played Hold on, I'm coming, by Sam and Dave, followed by She sells sanctuary by the Cult. Turned it up and walked around the store to see what it sounded like and you could hear it perfect everywhere in the store with no distortion. Even on lower volumes it has a full sound of exceptional quality.

If you are thinking of getting an iPod dock, pay the extra and get the Bose. Mine cost £149.

I recently bought a Bose 321 system, as having Mission floor standing speakers and and a full hi-fi rack, plus a surround sound system was taking up far too much room...
They don't come cheap - Though i bought it from Bose and got it a lot cheaper than on the high street with a trade in of a harry big-button thing from my Mum's house!

OMFG the sound from this little thing is fantastic - And hook it upto the SkyHD with a digital optical and it's Dolby Digital also!
The sound quality is fantastic for TV or Stereo. :)

i got the standard bose dock for x-mas last year. GF paid around £150 from John Lewis. Value for money i dont think you can get much better from a dock...