BOSE AMPLIFIER 4F0 035 223G AUDI A6 C6 4F0

SEAOCEAN

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I need your help on the following:
I recently bought a 2008 A6 Avant Le Mans 2.7 tdi But the Bose amp which normally comes with this car was missing. I did some research and found out that I needed an aftermarket BOSE 4F0 035 223G. Do you confirm the reference (my car is a C6 4F0)?
Also, do I need to remove the component protection?
Finally, any advise, experiences that you would like to share with me with regards to my request?

Thx,

Seaocean

Not sure what you mean by the Bose AMP is missing. If your car did not come with Bose then you will need to replace the standard speakers as well as the AMP. You will also be missing front centre speaker and speakers in the left and right D pillars. Component protection will need to be removed from the Bose AMP.

Thx for your quick turnaround.
what I mean is my A6 Avant 4F0 came with a Bose Sound system installed on board but the Bose amp which is normally at the rear in the left compartment was missing. Therefore I need to buy a new one and just wanted to be sure the amp ref that I gave in my previous thread was the right one and also wanted to know all the steps I had to follow in order to have my MMI system up and running.
Thx for your help

One thing to note that it may have been removed due to water damaged, as the rear washer pipe empties water all over the MMI electrics. There is a recall for this issue, check with your local Audi dealer to make sure it's been done, otherwise you could have another dead AMP to replace.

Reactions: RoyC
So your car has no sound at all now??

I will have this amp for sale shortly after I upgrade my MMI to 3G...

AJAX

Not just sound at all, if MOST hasn't been bridged all infotainment should be dead.
4F0 035 223G is correct number, corresponds to mmi 2g system.

AJAX,
How much will you be asking for your 2g amp?
This bose amp is really hard to find on internet and I am really bored to have no sound at all...
Many thanks for your help

Just bought this bose 4F0 035 223f on Ebay, guess once plugged, next step is to have Component protection removed from the Bose AMP and have the amp coded by my local Audi dealer, correct?

Thx again for your precious advice

S.

Don't suppose you guys know the pinouts for the extra 6wires from the 3extra speakers I need to install into the original dsp amp plug for retrofitting bose EG: (two d-pillar speakers and centre speaker)