1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BOSCH VP44 - RECOMMENDATIONS FOR OVERHAUL/REPLACMENT

Discussion in 'A6/S6/Allroad forum (C5 Chassis)' started by The Fiend, Oct 12, 2009.

1. The Fiend

The Fiend New Member

Hello all

My Reliable Bosch VP44 pump has packed in. Can anyone give a recommendation for where to have it fixed repaired. Found a website for "Dieselpumprepairs.com" where they suggest that fault could just be electronics. Does anyone have any experience with them or suggest an alternative. Any help greatly appreciated and will be awarded with a pint if you stay close enough, I live near Glasgow but will happily send pump elsewhere for the best deal

Cheers
  2. evomaster3000

evomaster3000 Member

Best bet is try on TDi specific forums, I use tdiclub.com and tdisport.com they'r quite good
  3. fjtwelve

fjtwelve Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Mines gone to Diesel Bob just now on the basis of recommendations around the forums. dieselbob.co.uk
  4. adamss24

adamss24 Well-Known Member

Second that, dieselbob does really good refurb jobs, i used him before and i have one of his pumps on me own car wich is used hard daily...no problems there whatsoever !
  5. sigibbons

sigibbons New Member

Can vouch for him too! Did a VP44 for me and it came back looking and performing amazing!
  6. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Decent prices for off the shelf refurbs too by the looks of it
  7. sigibbons

sigibbons New Member

They aren't bad prices, plus you get a good warrenty with them and the bloke's infinate knowledge of diesels!