1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bosch Super 4

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by S4_dan, Apr 23, 2006.

1. S4_dan

S4_dan Fire up the Quattro!

[Apr 23, 2006]
    Are these any good? I have used them in my old 2.5 V6 Cavalier....but what are peoples views on using them on an S4??

I checked mine today and they are the genuine audi/ngk plugs, and are looking a little tired. car is due to be serviced soon.

Cheers in advance

Dan
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. madvw

madvw Active Member

[Apr 23, 2006]
    after having some serious head scratching on my corrado vr6, bosch super 4's were found to be the problem. It was weird.

I save myself the headache now and only get NGK's.
  4. dummi

dummi smoking a6

[Apr 24, 2006]
    echo'd NGK are more reliable IMO
  5. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Apr 24, 2006]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Are these any good? I have used them in my old 2.5 V6 Cavalier....but what are peoples views on using them on an S4??

I checked mine today and they are the genuine audi/ngk plugs, and are looking a little tired. car is due to be serviced soon.

Cheers in advance

Dan

[/ QUOTE ]

Slgihtly off-topic, but I notice you used to have a 2.5V6 Cavalier, Dan. I had one of those between 1994 and 1998 and apart from the somewhat ponderous handling, thought is was gem of a car, far superior to the vile and wretched Vectra that replaced it.
  6. S4_dan

[Apr 24, 2006]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

Cheers in advance

Dan

[/ QUOTE ]

Slgihtly off-topic, but I notice you used to have a 2.5V6 Cavalier, Dan. I had one of those between 1994 and 1998 and apart from the somewhat ponderous handling, thought is was gem of a car, far superior to the vile and wretched Vectra that replaced it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, handled like a bag a ****, yet quick and sounded very nice with a full pipercross induction kit!!
    Do miss it somedays. some boy racer from Milton Keynes area bought it, so its probably it some scarpper yard now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
  7. easytease

easytease cheesypeas

[Apr 24, 2006]
    i got some bosch supers today, but didnt fit em as the NGK's in there at persent look good.
  8. S4_dan

[Apr 24, 2006]
    Think I'll stick with NGK's...Which ones though? iridium or platinum ones???
  9. dummi

dummi smoking a6

[Apr 24, 2006]
    copper ones are good, cheap for regular replacement can't go wrong