1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boring question

TrickyLad Aug 7, 2008

1. TrickyLad

TrickyLad is loving his new A3

for about 2 weeks now i have had a fog develop on the inside of my windscreen, and it seems to be getting thicker. Now its not the king of fog you get on a cold morning that balsts away with a bit of hot air, this looks like my wondow has just got dirty

not sure how this has happened.

Anyway, i have tried cleaning the windows with some windscreen product form Halfords ( ihate the shop but only one in blackburn i know of) http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/..._productId_203523_langId_-1_categoryId_123038

i tried this on a side window to just check and its possible made things even worse :wtf:

Any suggestions on what i should use to get it clean without leaving fingerprints and smeer marks all over my windscreen

2. Staz

Staz is a retronaut Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

Try a normal window cleaning product from Tesco.

I need to get around to doing mine also. It's terrible when driving towards the sun when it's low in the sky!

3. TrickyLad

TrickyLad is loving his new A3

thats whats inspired me to ask, driving along the m60 anticlockwise with the sun in my eyes, nightmare

4. Kontraband

Kontraband Active Member

mines started doing this too, but its on the outside... I think its too cool in my car??

5. Staz

Are you sure it's on the outside? Surely a quick wash-wipe would clear it off.

6. bry865

bry865 Member

I use Autoglym Fast Glass, does a great job on glass

7. cooni

cooni Member

have you guys tried turning off the a/c for the windscreen?

8. mitch78

mitch78 Active Member

:thumbsup:

9. Staz

Er no mate, that would make it worse.

10. Amchlolor

Amchlolor Active Member