1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Borg warner K03s K03-052 £150

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by paultownsend, Jun 22, 2014.

1. paultownsend

paultownsend Member

Sad times. Only after 3 weeks of getting my car (AGU) to the spec I wanted, and only weeks away from getting her R-Tech stage 2 mapped, I'm having to put her to standard (ish).
    I have a new job and having to use the Golf, until a company car is sorted. That could be next year!

So for sale is-

K03-052 K03s turbo £150

I will get pictures up of the full turbo tonight. This is of the crack, we really are talking hairline, nowhere near wastegate or turbine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The turbo has 75k under its belt and boosted just as expected. No obvious sign of oil usage and turbine has expected minimal play when dry, less when oiled up. Turbine is clean with no sign of contact. There is a tiny crack in the exhaust collector. This is where the exhaust gas hits the cast. it gets bl88dy hot there! Find one these that honestly doesn't have a crack. It is nowhere near the wastegate. This is genuinely of no concern. It boosted very well!

I am Based in Carsington between derby and Matlock.
    Turbo can be posted at buyers cost.

Please ring 07713338995

Paul
  2. paultownsend

paultownsend Member