1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bored shopping in Tescos... here's a challenge for you all...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by bravepilot, Feb 11, 2005.

1. bravepilot

bravepilot Member

01. Get 24 boxes of condoms & randomly put them in people's trolleys when they aren't looking.

02. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5 minute intervals.
    03. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the ladies toilet.

04. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone: 'Code 3 in Housewares'... and see what happens.

05. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on credit.

06. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

07. Set-up a tent in the Camping Department? and tell other shoppers you are sleeping over and invite them in if they bring pillows from the Bedding Department.

08. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask: "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"

09. Look right into the security camera, use it as a mirror and pick your nose.

10. While handling large knives in the Kitchen Dept, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are located.

11. Dart around the store suspiciously, while loudly humming the theme from Mission Impossible.

12. Hide in a clothing rack . . . and when people browse through, say: "PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!!"

13. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, hit the floor and assume the fetal Position and scream "NO!...It's those voices again!!!"

14. Go into a fitting room, shut the door and wait a while... then yell loudly: "There's no toilet paper in here!"
  2. imported_ashs3

imported_ashs3 Guest

Class /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif
  3. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

Must try but could someone please pick me up from police station next day
  4. rickparmar

rickparmar va va voom

HAHAHA
  5. W8 Performance

W8 Performance Member

Quality, very good m8
  6. mikeA2B

mikeA2B Member

Next time someone does this, get your stupid mate to film it and post it here,
    Im going ringing my stupid mate, see if he wants to go virtual shopping!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

quote]01. Get 24 boxes of condoms & randomly put them in people's trolleys when they aren't looking.

02. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5 minute intervals.
    03. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the ladies toilet.

04. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone: 'Code 3 in Housewares'... and see what happens.

05. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on credit.

06. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

07. Set-up a tent in the Camping Department? and tell other shoppers you are sleeping over and invite them in if they bring pillows from the Bedding Department.

08. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask: "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"

09. Look right into the security camera, use it as a mirror and pick your nose.

10. While handling large knives in the Kitchen Dept, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are located.

11. Dart around the store suspiciously, while loudly humming the theme from Mission Impossible.

12. Hide in a clothing rack . . . and when people browse through, say: "PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!!"

13. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, hit the floor and assume the fetal Position and scream "NO!...It's those voices again!!!"

14. Go into a fitting room, shut the door and wait a while... then yell loudly: "There's no toilet paper in here!"

[/ QUOTE ]
  7. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

While you're at it go to the book department and ask if they've got "How to handle rejection without killing"?
  8. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    While you're at it go to the book department and ask if they've got "How to handle rejection without killing"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Or ask them if they've got Kirk Douglas's autobiography, and wait for them to ask "Who wrote it?"
  9. bravepilot

bravepilot Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or ask them if they've got Kirk Douglas's autobiography, and wait for them to ask "Who wrote it?"

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif