1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bored 2

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by CJ A4, May 23, 2005.

1. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

I'm sitting in a stuffy training office in the city doing a exchange 2003 implementation and management course ...yawn yawn! what you all up to? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleep.gif

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

Reading that you're bored CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

4. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

Counting down the minutes....... Roll on 4:00 pm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

5. auroan

auroan Active Member

you at interquad CJ ?

6. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

Equally bored fitting another cheap boiler for the large gas company again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

7. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line Audi S3

YAWN /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleep.gif, I'm bored too.....

8. 28v6

28v6 Guest

No...sick is : when you don't know what to do about the gas that comes out the "Old Boilers"..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

9. auroan

auroan Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    you at interquad CJ ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep thats the one mate! Have you been?

[/ QUOTE ]

not for training, went there for my ibm AIX certification exam last friday. Not a bad place. The women on reception had HUGE knockers though, and she was wearing a low cut top. And she kept catching me staring at em /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

10. 28v6

28v6 Guest

Nothing wrong there mate!! Yer just a red blooded male like any other....+ she probably was utilising her assets a little....or in her case a huge way!.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

11. auroan

auroan Active Member

yeah true, shame the reason she had hugh knocker was that she was "hugh" her self. didn't realise until she stood up and showed me into the exam room

12. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Encryption...firewalls blah blah blah... yawn yawn roll on 4.30pm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleep.gif

13. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

Hey, get back to the bit about the knockers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

14. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Yeah actually there are a few nice blondes with big knockers here downstairs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif mmmmmm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

15. Remster

Remster Member

Well i'm revising for my last exam today, property valuation (no i'm not an estate agent). starts at 2, then 2 hours long, so by 4.15 i'll be in the pub. can't wait! I'll ahve a pint for each of you, so i'll be on the floor by 7, wahey!

16. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

Good luck Johnnywb. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

17. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

Anyways CJ - where you been fella - You not been on TS/AA for a while...Baby keeping you tired?

18. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Yeah aint that the truth...will try to make a concerted effort though as its lots of fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif