Bora interior light pack

leigh72

Reaction score
Hi Trups,
Wondering if you do a led interior light bar pack for a VW bora 1.9tdi (year 2000).
Cheers
Leigh

Reactions: t8ups
Yes, still interested, looking for the interior,door and boot lights. Let me know a price etc when convenient.
Cheers
Leigh

Hi Trups,
Yes it has a sensor located in both rear headlining curtesy lights.
Cheers
Leigh

Hi leigh.

Are you any good at soldering? Beat way to get the best light out of it is to solder it in, i can do this if you send the lamps to me, all you do is plug back in.

The kit is £35 posted which includes the soldering of the rear, you will get front dome lights, front and rear map lights, sunvisors, boot, glove box, door puddle/warning lights.

Thanks
Trups

Ok, sounds good, let me know best way/ details to pay . I presume you require both the rear curtesy lights for soldering?

Hi,

Yes i will do.

Can you send them to EM Tuning, 2 melton Road, wellingborough, northants, NN8 1PU.

In there please put a return address for me.

Paypal is fine for the order, its sales@emtuning.co.uk, best to send payment before i recieve the units so i can just get them done and sent.

Thank
Trups

Thanks, Trups will sort payment out tomorrow, though will leave sending out til after Christmas as I'll be away. Will let you know when I post them.
Cheers
Leigh

Cheers Trups,

Will post out lamps to you over the weekend. Will let you know when they are on their way.
Thanks
Leigh

Hi Trups,
Sorry for the delay, lights should be with you by Thursday hopefully.
Cheers
Leigh

Hi Trups,
I sent it via Royal Mail recorded delivery , hopefully it might land with you tomorrow instead.
Cheers
Leigh

Hi Trups,
Sorry for delay, bulbs arrived safely and now fitted. Great job altering rear bulb holders as well
Thanks for your help
Cheers
Leigh