1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bootlids

Macdoon Mar 2, 2014

1. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi A4 S-line owners group

What's the difference between the s-line & SE bootlids? Currently looking for a spoiler but all I have seen say "not for s-line".

Mac

2. ScottishA4B9

ScottishA4B9 Well-Known Member Team Daytona Audi A4 S-line owners group TDi saloon

I don't know why they say that as there is no difference between the two.

3. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi A4 S-line owners group

Cheers pal, I even spoke with Audi about their boot spoiler, and they said it wouldn't fit grrrr

4. ScottishA4B9

ScottishA4B9 Well-Known Member Team Daytona Audi A4 S-line owners group TDi saloon

Well I have the genuine Audi dynamic spoiler fitted to mine which according to Audi isn't suitable for my S line. Audi did confirm the boot lids are the same though! Lol

5. Macdoon

Did it fit without having to trim pal

6. hades-

hades- Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

there not like the b7 haveing diffrent boots
    the B8 s-line is the same as the se

Macdoon likes this.
  7. ScottishA4B9

Yup! Like a glove.

8. Macdoon

Cheers pal, mod on the list lol, wife not happy , RS4 grille & LED tails on order to be swiftly followed by spoiler lol

ScottishA4B9 and JG51 AUD like this.
  9. Macdoon

Cheers Lee, strange how Audi say it won't fit eh .... lol

10. dpaz

dpaz Active Member Team Tango

And isn't the facelift the same overall size but different light fittings?