1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boot/trunk cigarette lighter socket fuse

gixerson Jan 2, 2013

1. gixerson

gixerson Member

My rear auxiliary power/cigarette lighter socket is dead, before i start pulling panels off could someone please advise where the fuse is located for this?

2. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A5

to the right of the steering wheel behind the plastic panel. you will need to open the drivers door to see the panel i am talking about.

3. gixerson

gixerson Member

Thanks Ash.

Should have said that mine is a LHD, so i guess it'll either be to the left of the steering wheel or over on the passenger side.
    I'll take a gander tomorrow.

Thank you

Is the inside of the fuse panel printed with what fuses do what like on most other cars?

4. Jameze

Jameze James

It is, yeah :)

5. gixerson

gixerson Member

Great thanks.

Have all the in-laws here today so my car is blocked in the garage, had a look at the drivers side (LHD) and couldn't see any fuse box, so i'll pull the car out the garage tomorrow to have a look at the passenger side, as i don't really feel like playing 5 car Tetris today :wacko: