1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

boot pressure pad and various other bits

Discussion in 'Parts Requests' started by 1animal1, Mar 14, 2010.

1. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Hola!! seeing as you were miles cheaper than my local Audi dealer on the last part (which id already bought)

can you price me on the left hand boot pressure pad for a 2002 S3.... also the right hand side rear numberplate bulb holder (the clear plastic has broken on mine)

whilst im asking, the black lower drivers door trim for a 3 door 2001 A3 1.8T and front wiper motor for same car, oh and the crankcase breather non return valve (disc shaped item that connects to the rocker cover and the turbo inlet pipe)...and finally throttlebody gasket and downpipe gasket (where turbo connects to the downpipe)

price delivered please :)
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
  2. stoke_audi

stoke_audi Active Member

pm me your chassis number

glad we can help

Dave
  3. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!!

pm'd reg plate if thats ok?
  4. stoke_audi

stoke_audi Active Member

can you price me on the left hand boot pressure pad for a 2002 S3 £20.010 GASKET £ 2.80
    also the right hand side rear numberplate bulb holder (the clear plastic has broken on mine) £7.03

whilst im asking, the black lower drivers door trim for a 3 door 2001 A3 1.8T £32.11
    and front wiper motor for same car £86.88
    , oh and the crankcase breather non return valve (disc shaped item that connects to the rocker cover and the turbo inlet pipe) cant seem to find, any part numbers on old unit
    ...and finally throttlebody gasket £1.73
    and downpipe gasket (where turbo connects to the downpipe) £2.90 nuts £0.20

est postage £4.41

Dave