1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

boot light

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by imported_migzy, Jan 9, 2006.

1. imported_migzy

imported_migzy Guest

[Jan 9, 2006]
    anyone know if theres a fuse for the boot light in the 3.2 A3. There's no power to it and i'll sort it myself rather than let audi have the car for a whole week.

cheers

migzy
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 22, 2014]

3. h5djr

h5djr Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

[Jan 9, 2006]
    It seems from the ElsaWin workshop manual to be controlled by the Convenience Electronics Control Unit with is protected by Fuse 3 in the fuse box on the left side of the engine compartment.

But many other things are controlled by this unit. If everything else is working then that may not be the answer, unless of course the whole unit is faulty.
  4. imported_migzy

imported_migzy Guest

[Jan 9, 2006]
    bugger looks like it's going in then

p.s. do ya happen to know if the alarms controlled by this aswell, seems to be ramdomly going off for no reason lately

cheers

migzy
  5. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

[Jan 10, 2006]
    [ QUOTE ]
    bugger looks like it's going in then

p.s. do ya happen to know if the alarms controlled by this aswell, seems to be ramdomly going off for no reason lately

cheers

migzy

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the random alarm scenario a couple of months ago too. Had Audi assist / RAC out to look at it, but couldn't find a fault. Since then though it hasn't gone off again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif