Boost Gauge's

StevoS3

Reaction score
Any one know where I can get a boost gauge at a good price? also is fitting much of a hassle? thanks

I also would like to know this. Thinking of fitting one but don't want it to look bodged. If you decide to fit one Stevo could you let us know how you get on and post some pics...cheers

Ebay mate, where most people including myself have got one. I got a set of 3, boost, oil pressure and volts for £80. Not very difficult to fit, plumb it into your fuel regulator and just decide where you want to mount the gauge. I got a universal a pillar pod from ebay and moulded it onto my a pillar, others have fitted it behind a vent or moulded into the vent< depends what you like the look of.

i got one and plumbed it behind my vent but now decided to change it again cos im like that :tocktock:
realy easy to fit the worse bit is just getting the wiring together to work off of the ignition. and a quick shameless plug if anyone wants one i have one for sale brand new with the protection tape still on.

tom

Just went through the search and back through some threads. loads of info on this and some good installs