Boost controller??

vince, A3 turbo

Reaction score
Hi guys i was woundering if any one was running a manual boost controller? I've bin told as standard I'm only running 8 psi so i was wondering if u can get a boost controller and take it to 12 psi? Has any one done this and What boost can I run with standard fueling?? Or can I adjust the standard actuator shaft ? I have a agu a3, thanks guys

Just upping the boost like that won't help... will throw fueling out and more than likely cause the ECU to go into limp mode as its making more boost than the map is telling it to expect... get it mapped and do it properly...

<tuffty/>

Rtech have a deal on at the moment, Only £150 for a stage 1 map on any ko3/ko3s car!

Avoid the boost controller though, many of us have been there, tried it, and removed it again fairly quickly!

Wicked thanks guys, is any one running a r tech map? Or is it worth getting s revo? Will there be much difference? Cheers prawn

Rtech all the way! I'd take Rtech over Revo anyway on a ko3'd AGU.

Revo on the AGU just seems too spikey, it gives you a surge of power early on, then runs out of puff before 5k like a tdi!

I'm running an Rtech stage 1 on my AUM and it's awesome!

Wicked :) thanks mate, I had a look on there site and looks good, but doesn't say about gains, any ideas what it will be ?? And will it make a difference that I have a fmic and silicone tip or is it only the stage to when they make a difference? Cheers

Alright prawn,What branch are doing the map cheep or has the deal finished now? Cheers

It's rtech mate, there is just the one place.

The £150 deal was found through eBay, have a search on there