• 250-260

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • 260+

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters
Right then dudes and dudettes....

IT'S ON!

I'll be leaving in a few mins....

Watch this space __________________________. Although it won't do anything.

"shut up"

got to tell it to shut up too

get some excuses ready too, like a hole in your fuel map and it was loading in 3rd

good point, well made

if it blows up, tell yourself youll have to find another way home, pizza boy

hahaha crackup thread! dunno why u guys say haldex makes a jittery graph, we had a dyno day last month on a 4wd dyno and all the curves were smooth. i can post up my stock standard graph if u guys want.

what make dyno & software?

jittery graphs and power plots are from the types of dyno and software which dont cope with rapid torque swings front-rear

Oh dear, oh dear.

Not a good day.

Bad run on the dyno - scanner has packed up so I can't scan the graph, but the graph was a bit jittery as expected. It managed to make a fantastic 226 BHP and 249 ft/lbs according to the dyno. I think not. VAG COM logging during gave me air flow of 210 g/s. Hmmmm. Oh well - who knows?

What I know is that figure is a load of BS.

Anyway - on the way back from having my run , in a bad mood anyway, someone pulled straight out of a juntion and crashed into the side of my car. Great, cheers then. Suppressing my rage and impluse to shout, we sorted it all out and I have booked into the bodydhop for not next week, but the week after to have the damage repaired - at the cost of Mr Knobber.

Caught it right in the rear wheel arch. Also hit the wheel. Damage to the S3 is minimal - however his Skoda beast was TRASHED. Oh well - should of been looking what he was doing IMO.

Not a good day all in all - however, my downpipe and Mini Moto have both arrived, so I guess it's not all bad.

What a day.

Last edited:
So, who was the 1 sole person who guessed right on the poll? The Iceberg Lettuce is yours....

Oh dear, oh dear.

Not a good day.

Bad run on the dyno - scanner has packed up so I can't scan the graph, but the graph was a bit jittery as expected. It managed to make a fantastic 226 BHP and 249 ft/lbs according to the dyno. I think not. VAG COM logging during gave me air flow of 210 g/s. Hmmmm. Oh well - who knows?

What I know is that figure is a load of BS.

Anyway - on the way back from having my run , in a bad mood anyway, someone pulled straight out of a juntion and crashed into the side of my car. Great, cheers then. Suppressing my rage and impluse to shout, we sorted it all out and I have booked into the bodydhop for not next week, but the week after to have the damage repaired - at the cost of Mr Knobber.

Caught it right in the rear wheel arch. Also hit the wheel. Damabge to the S3 is minimal - however his Skoda beast was TRASHED. Oh well - should of been looking what he was doing IMO.

Not a good day all in all - however, my downpipe and Mini Moto have both arrived, so I guess it's not all bad.

What a day.

Sorry to hear about this but at least you are getting it sorted...

Jeez bloke.... I swear you do this deliberately to make everyone else feel good about the probs they have with their cars!!!

<tuffty/>

Really dont understand that. Standard figures near enough. I have said it a few times but how come Seat LCR and TT boys get betters readings.

Welly sorry to hear about your car. You dont have much luck do you bro.

Welly is a class act! When things don't go to plan mate, you just take it on the chin and get on with it! Lifes never easy in your shoes, but you have good karma. :respekt:

Welly is a class act! When things don't go to plan mate, you just take it on the chin and get on with it! Lifes never easy in your shoes, but you have good karma. :respekt:

...word...

<tuffty/>

****** hell mate you don't have a lot of luck do you! It used to be Dani_B19 who was the most unlucky on here but now it appears to be you! :(

And there was me moaning about a suspected warped brake disc :)

You should of told the fella who crashed into you that he owe's you a 12 second car. Sorry to hear of your misfortune, at least its getting sorted and your alright too. Now wheres Bill with the dyno lottery logo.....

You should of told the fella who crashed into you that he owe's you a 12 second car. Sorry to hear of your misfortune, at least its getting sorted and your alright too. Now wheres Bill with the dyno lottery logo.....

Yeah.... COME ON BILL!!

On the plus sound, the car sounded awesome on the rollers. Got a video and will try to post up. Sounded like a hurricane was escaping from my exhaust!

how can the fella not see a bright yellow car is beyond me !!!

Welly mate, you should do the lotto this week, surely your luck must change at some point ?

how can the fella not see a bright yellow car is beyond me !!!

Welly mate, you should do the lotto this week, surely your luck must change at some point ?

The sooner I ditch the plate for a new one the better. I swear it's the '13' in it thats the problem!

I want to get on and buy S3 00 WEL

I was expecting you to say banged in the front as i saw u earlier pulling out of youre road with no bumper on @ 1.30 ish

Was gonna stop but was on the way to watch Iron Man 2 at Cribbs....

U gonna grab these Hoses this weekend m8 as theyve gone past the dusty stage now fuuuuuuurrrrrryyyy lol....

LOL, where was that dude? I had to whip the bumper off to get to the ****** towing eye hole - the intercooler pipes are proper in the way!!

Enjoy Iron Man 2? I thought it was wicked :)

Just round from the Yewtree on the right hander at the top of the hill... Yes good film... i was in the family Mondy Sttdci(with bluefin addition 190bhp ish + 50 to the gallon)

As we talk these Kt008's are going green with fuuurrr lol...

Really dont understand that. Standard figures near enough. I have said it a few times but how come Seat LCR and TT boys get betters readings.

Welly sorry to hear about your car. You dont have much luck do you bro.

Thats because rolling roads lie. And these hairdressers in seats and TT's get sucked into it.

Welly, you do seem to attract alot of bad luck. Maybe did something bad in a former life... maybe a suicide bomber?
Sure somebody is well happy with the iceburg. If i was right id definately be claiming.

Thats because rolling roads lie. And these hairdressers in seats and TT's get sucked into it.

Welly, you do seem to attract alot of bad luck. Maybe did something bad in a former life... maybe a suicide bomber?
Sure somebody is well happy with the iceburg. If i was right id definately be claiming.

There is no way that 226 is an accurate figure. Never in a month of sundays. I've got a standard 210 here at the moment, and mine is a world away from it, not 15 bhp.

I read alot of the readers ride in SCN and they all have readings you would expect. Stage one 250 stage 2 270-280 bhp, flywheel power. Find it mad that not one person on heer has a good reading recently.

I was reading the other day that a completely standard LCR had a stage one CC and the had 250 bhp.

I do agree with you welly. The tester must have been rubbish. If that is your true reading, "remap is the best bang for your bucks". Sorry but £450 for 15 bhp is rubbish lol.