Booked in at Awsome GTI for Miltek Cat Back Tomorrow.

DenCar

Reaction score
Booked in at Awsome GTI for Miltek Cat Back Tomorrow: going for Non Res with discrete Back Box. or should i go for Resonated and the twin tail pipes sticking out. Will the Non Res be too loud inside the car at motorway speeds? Anyone like to comment!

DC

The non resonated is the one you want it's not loud at all... I have non res on mine

I have got one of these on back order, ordered it about 2 weeks ago and they told me wont be in til the 23rd.
Wonder if they got them early

Yeah mines A 3. I phoned them at about 4 pm today, took the chap about 5 mins to check that they had one. S3 out of stock probably.

DC

Fitted, I went for the non res, discreet. Arrived at Awsome 9 am and left at 10:15, great service as usual. Very pleased with this system, not too loud at all but a very subtle growl which gets louder under actual acceleration. Cruising at motorway speeds, 70 of course, the noise is back to a subtle growl, In fact wind noise is louder. Bear in mind all this is from inside the car, Iv no doubt it sounds louder from outside. I love it.

DC.