Bonjour all.

Reesmith

Reaction score
Im not French nor am i from Peckham,but just my own way of introducing myself.Ive just purchased my new car which happens to be a 99reg S4.Well and truely over the moon with it.I bought it as a second car as i have a van for work,so you could imagine how i felt when i pressed the throttle to the floor,it was a pleasant surprise to not hear tools flying around the back aswell.
Well thanks for your time and im sure we'll meet again.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.... (I'm sure RastaS4 will be along any minute to welcome you!)/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Beat you this time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Rich.

Hi and welcome to the forum Reesmith, nice looking motor you have there, not sure its a good idea to post you car reg on here though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:
Hi and welcome to the Forum.... (I'm sure RastaS4 will be along any minute to welcome you!)/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Rich.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Rich, you always beat me to it... I just follow the lead /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

G

By the way, Reessmith...very nice car!!!

Welcome to the forum.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
G

[ QUOTE ]
RastaS4 said:
[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:

Rich.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Rich, you always beat me to it... I just follow the lead /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

G

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif