1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bonet covers.....

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by richy, Mar 28, 2005.

1. richy

richy Member

where can you get them?

straight from the audi dealer or a special market place ?

a point in the right direction would be a great help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

thanks..
  2. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

Do you mean the engine covers? Do you have a recent B6 that doesn't have them? My friend has got an S4 and as well as the covers missing, the mounts are also not there so I don't think it's a simple case of just buying the covers.
  3. dstech

dstech Member

We call it a "Bra" in the states. I think you can buy them directly from the Audi catalog. Maybe check with Martin at Vag-parts.com. I'm sure there is an aftermarket company that sells them too.
  4. imported_Yaseen

imported_Yaseen Guest

I would never use a car bra- maybe short term if was gonna drive in middle of nowhere off road but thats it.

Still remember first saw these things when went over to states couldn`t believe anyone would do that to their car- Id rather pay and have the stonechips touched up from time to time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif
  5. dstech

dstech Member

I agree, they are ugly.
  6. richy

richy Member

yes and no i agree but i will only be using it on the way to shows... nothing worse than knowing you have no stone chips on the way to a show to only park up and have a big one where everyone can see.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
  7. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

I see quite a few of them on battered cars around London and have no idea why they keep them on. Hideous looking things anyway IMO and definately no use unless you plan a Paris to Dakar anytime soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif!