1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bonet covers.....

richy Mar 28, 2005

1. richy

richy Member

where can you get them?

straight from the audi dealer or a special market place ?

a point in the right direction would be a great help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

thanks..

2. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

Do you mean the engine covers? Do you have a recent B6 that doesn't have them? My friend has got an S4 and as well as the covers missing, the mounts are also not there so I don't think it's a simple case of just buying the covers.

3. dstech

dstech Member

We call it a "Bra" in the states. I think you can buy them directly from the Audi catalog. Maybe check with Martin at Vag-parts.com. I'm sure there is an aftermarket company that sells them too.

4. imported_Yaseen

imported_Yaseen Guest

I would never use a car bra- maybe short term if was gonna drive in middle of nowhere off road but thats it.

Still remember first saw these things when went over to states couldn`t believe anyone would do that to their car- Id rather pay and have the stonechips touched up from time to time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

5. dstech

dstech Member

I agree, they are ugly.

6. richy

richy Member

yes and no i agree but i will only be using it on the way to shows... nothing worse than knowing you have no stone chips on the way to a show to only park up and have a big one where everyone can see.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

7. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

I see quite a few of them on battered cars around London and have no idea why they keep them on. Hideous looking things anyway IMO and definately no use unless you plan a Paris to Dakar anytime soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif!