1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bodyshop NWales/Cheshire/Merseyside

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by swhurst, Nov 23, 2007.

1. swhurst

swhurst New Member

[Nov 23, 2007]
    Can anyone recommend a bodyshop in the North Wales, Cheshire or Merseyside area?

After a scrape with the gate to my drive I need the front bumper and wing repainting as well as a refurb to an alloy.

I rather foolishly gave Halfords a go at the job and the results can only be described as mediocre so now I will have to entrust a bodyshop.
  2. john_cook

john_cook I was the STIG.

[Nov 23, 2007]
    I know a great place with a bunch of top guys who have done loads of bodywork on my cars for the last few yrs. Good prices too. Only prob for you is its in Manchester. If you can be bothered to travel you wont be disappointed.

cooky
  3. swhurst

swhurst New Member

[Nov 24, 2007]
    thanks for the reply, a bit far to go though and I dont work up your way. I'll have a think
  4. wesd

wesd New Member

[Nov 27, 2007]
    There's a great one I use in Chester called Joe's Auto Body Care, they do all the repairs for the local Audi / BMW / Range Rover and Ford garages as well as a lot of private clients, they're very well respected.

The number is 01244 681 458 if you're interested, although this post is a few days old now, sorry I didn't see it sooner! Not surprisingly, ask for Joe (or Dan) when/if you call!
  5. PJLarge

PJLarge Member

[Nov 27, 2007]
    ...or if you're looking for somewhere in North Wales I can highly recommend Ian Hughes in Mochdre just outside Colwyn Bay. Their work is first rate.