bodyshop needed

a3guy

Reaction score
anyone know a decent bodyshop around the bucks herts area ?

got a few dings a scratches and would like to get them done

My cousin runs this in Berkhamstead. There is a bodyshop next door also who have repaired my A3 and R32. Always had a quality job with a loan car too.

Garage Name: S & T Autos
Telephone: 01442 876210
Address: 167 High St, Berkhamsted, HP4 3HB

nice, might have to pay a visit when the old RS gets a dink !

TDI-line said:
My cousin runs this in Berkhamstead. There is a bodyshop next door also who have repaired my A3 and R32. Always had a quality job with a loan car too.

Garage Name: S & T Autos
Telephone: 01442 876210
Address: 167 High St, Berkhamsted, HP4 3HB

cheers

got a scratch on the wing and dent is drivers door and dents in both rear quarters,

how much do you think im looking at £££

No idea, probably depends on colour and wether metalic or pearl effect too.

No harm shopping around getting quotes.

I know a good one in High Wycombe, Bucks if that's any use to you...

I managed to get a split in front bumper, too busy trying not to get cut up to notice car in front had stopped :(

5 inch split over nearside close to washers.

£140 for repair and respray.

can't tell its been done. :)

will let the miserable gits in next time though :keule:

I would price any bodywork job with your local dentsaway/chipsaway operatives first.
They can usually do a perfectly good job at a fraction of the cost of a bodyshop.
For example,my wife's Honda HRV was covered in tiny little shopping trolley/other people's doors dings and dents.
I got the whole car done by dentsaway for £40.
I would have been treble that in a bodyshop,I'm convinced.
They will also do it at your work/home,saving you the bother of doing without the car overnight etc.
Seriously,I cannot recommend these people enough.
I can't remember the last time one of our company cars went to a bodyshop for run of the mill dings/scrapes,and we have over 20 cars.
Simply no need.
They can usually do plastic welding of plastics too.

damage is too severe for the dent companies i have been quoted £500

to paint front wing chipped paint and scratch, both rear quarters dented both sides and some **** has reveresed in to it , drivers door door ding and water bubble that got under paint from stone chips,

it`s a lot of cash but the car is looking a bit worse for wear , and not even two years old.