Bodyshop in the West Midlands? Recommendations...

PhilM81

Quattro, bring on the SNOW!
Reaction score
Hi all, can anyone reccommend a body shop in the West Mids? Had my car for just over 1month now, after the Winter I would like to get the paintwork as new, currently there are many chips/scratches on most panels...
Cheers.

Thanks Jen :)

Hi Phil,

Does your car need paint or just some TLC? I'd be happy to have a look at it for you if you like and suggest what may be the best cause of action? I'm just in Walsall, where in West Mids are you?

Thanks,

Russ.

Russ, where are you exactly? I need some work doing on the paintwork on my Phantom Black B7. I'm in North Birmingham, 10 mins from Walsall really.

drop mick mc a pm lads as he is up your neck of the wood's, he had some work done on his A4 B6 late last year before we Detailed if for him . I was pleased with the quality of work he had done .

I too am need of a paintjob russ, where are you? I'm in Walsall too!

I don't do painting I'm afraid - I do detailing but can possibly restore your paint if it's in poor condition

My unit is WS2 near the Manor Hospital

Drop me an email if you need any help - russ@midlandscarcare.co.uk

Cheers, Russ.

Hi Guys,
This is the firm that I used they wheels as well as cars - I found them to be A1 and not that expensive:
Bodysmart Car Clinic Ltd
Rumer Hill Business Estate, Rumer Hill Road, Cannock, WS11 0ET
01543 466008 () ‎ bodysmartltd.co.uk

Mick Mc

Does anyone know any body shops in the Birmingham area that can change bumpers, fogs, etc? I was planning to change my A3 SE bumpers to S-Line very soon.