Bodykits for the TT

styleinnovations

convert from uk-mkivs.net
Reaction score
Friend of mine was asking where the best places to go would be?
do any of you have one fitted? or recommend a supplier / fitter in the Weybridge area?

www.thettshop.co.uk will have one of the widest ranges of choice..... and will deliver mail order...

But IMO the TT doesnt need a Body Kit, the Audi V6 front is the best looking front addition, the ABT Limited rear spoiler and the V6 Rear Valance.

Then just but some nice wheels and spacers on it

Wak-VAGCHECK said:
www.thettshop.co.uk will have one of the widest ranges of choice..... and will deliver mail order...

But IMO the TT doesnt need a Body Kit, the Audi V6 front is the best looking front addition, the ABT Limited rear spoiler and the V6 Rear Valance.

Then just but some nice wheels and spacers on it

Agreed, TT's with "body kits" are just wrong, why on earth would anyone want to cover a classic design with some tacky fibreglass stick-ons..... IMHO of course....

I personally think this is quite subtle and tasteful........
710580.jpg

IMHO, the original front is far more distinctive, clean, and sportier looking than that front end in the picture. That front looks more suited for a luxury sedan than a sport car. I suppose it is a matter of personal preference.

i think the audi in the picture is but far better looking than the old look much more aggressive and makes it look more like a mans car not a fugde packers car , cars with kits are great but its how u make the kit look only buy the best body kits ie the ones from the ttshop cost a lot of money but they fit like they came from main dealer like the audi in the picture is how i think they should have designed it the first time , hence why all the new ones have gone like it ,it gives the car a more sporty look but thats what i think .. get a kit like the one in the picture and u wont be upset .....:arco:mark hobbs . rac.:hubbahubba: