Bodykit recommendations?

Has anyone priced the S4 bumpers etc from the dealers? might be worth a shot. Front bumper, door blades and rear bumper?

technics - I'm there mate!

Busy conversing, but despite me sending chassis and reg number, they've just sent me a bundle of photo's of how my car would look.... and it's all pics of a B7... which is concerning...

Round 2....

hmmmm..... frustrating.....

Still can't get a clear answer - apparently they don't have B6 photo's, only B7, so the ones that they sent were for ilustration purposes.... so do I get to sue when my car doesn't get it's headlights all kinked up á la B7 when I buy the kit?

Quoting prices: "£320 for the front,£245 side pair,£250 rear."

Is this just the regular lower body kit replacment cost from VAG?

Might still get those for rear and sides and then get them colour coded... and then got for one of the smoother Rieger front kits....

Just picked this up from DanB's thread on S-Line kits....

Which is - that's £2770 once you include 15% VAT!!

well if u think that it's >£800 for basic the parts as offered by the dealership (and I still think that those are the non-S-Line ones that can then just be colour coded), which still need priming and painting.... and then fitting....

No idea how much the painting and fit costs to get doen professionally - or how difficult it is to do yourself though....

I agree that it's probably cheaper to trade in and upgrade, but I'm still going to enquire how much that is excluding the fake alloys and Goodyear's... if they can knock it down to <£2k inc VAT, colour coded and fitted, it's its far from cheap, but not actually THAT bad a deal....

Just spotted these on ebay, dont look too bad IMO, bit unusual anyway. Link HERE. May be of interest:

A48EJEairintake1.jpg

A48EJEairintake.jpg

very interesting... kinda OEM, with an extra layer.......

edit: little buit concrened that it's £94 just for the fog light surrounds - not sure if that includes the lower spoiler too...

I'll have a look at mine from that angle, but I'm pretty sure there's an different scoop around the bottom of the fron bumper.

Colour coded versions look so different from my grey skirting :(

where can i get the s4 door blades in this country for a reasonable price ? i have to have some !

Assuming you're talking about the slightly wedge-shaped trim that fits to the lower couple of inches of each door...

They're about £260 for the set... from an Audi dealer.

I've seen US fake versions for $180, so I guess there's probably some UK fake versions too... probably £120-£150, but depends wither you want "OEM style" or OEM...

another question around this continuing bodykit theme:

ABT sideskirts: are they bonded, or screwed in?

Are they over the existing ones or as a replacement for the existing ones?