1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bodykit / mudflaps

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by robby, Sep 19, 2007.

1. robby

robby Member

Does anyone know if it's possible to fit front + rear genuine mudflaps to a 3 door with a Votex bodykit?

thanks
  2. Boydie

Boydie Guest

nope - unless you cut the mudflaps to the new shape of the deeper skirts, unless its a perfect cut, it will look ****
  3. Von Maximo

Von Maximo The Damned

Ever since I've owned my car I've toy'd with the idea of Mud Flaps to such an extent I still cant make my mind up if I like them or not?
  4. Boydie

Boydie Guest

mine are off at the front because i have votex skirts but going to take off the rears now to match
  5. robby

robby Member

shame :(
    i think they look ok if you have genuine tailored ones but the universal (non contoured) ones look a bit naff

thanks
  6. robby

robby Member

did you try modifying yours to fit with the skirts?
  7. DIESEL POWER

DIESEL POWER A3 2.0 TDi IMOLA YELLOW

Standard mud flaps look ****..they must be an inch or more deep. Why could audi not have made the slimmer contoured ones that were supplied for the 8L. Leave them off it will look better without.
  8. Boydie

Boydie Guest

no mate, thought about it but then again, thought it would look ****, plus, i think they would catch on ramps and bumps as i have coilover suspension