1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Body parts advice

scottyjohn Mar 10, 2008

1. scottyjohn

scottyjohn Member

Hi all,
    Went for a trip to the local dealers the other day to get a replacement door mirror housing and was asking about a lower front bumper section for my car. Its a standard TDI130 Avant which has been lowerd 35 mm on H&R springs, and Im looking for a nicer lower FB section. Im think the one off the s-line as Im getting the lowers painted soon and think that bumper may look best as im not fittin g side skirts or anything? I asked the parts girl and she said I would need a chassis number or registration to get the correct part! How can I get around this? Does anyone have a part number I could go with? Also looking for the avant roof spoiler lip at the back? Anyone know where to get a good replica as the audi one is about £180! All the ones I see on ebay look too chunky and bulbous?

Cheers!

2. Buck

Buck Active Member Team Daytona quattro Audi A5 S-line owners group s tronic

:) :)

I had exactly the same issue when I went in.

Solution 1: some kind soul on here will post a part no. for you

Solution 2: keep a scout out in car parks for one then note their chassis number

CM