Body kit, rs4 style (?) but cheap shipping

Im sure I asked the guy through ebay about the rear bumper and he said he does do them.
These Reiger copies are everywhere now, seem to be coming up quite cheap aswell. Its just the quality I supose you pay for.

I know mate, I'd rather not buy something if it was flimsy or tat, I hate things that arent well made.

aren't those SMK ones fibre-glass (i.e. heavy tat) rather than the plastics that most decent manufacturers use?

seen them too (eBay)... they give teh car a bit of a fat **** (and would look weird with my diesel since there's no tail pipes), but the frotns look very nice, but I want to see one in the flesh first.... not sure how well they'd wear....

He's quite an ebay regular that seller. Local phone number to me too, but I have never seen any of his kits about.

The thing with all these rieger copies is they look ok on the "Model motor" after some intense shaving etc but due to some of the poor quality ***** that these kits are being made of are giving real Poor Fitment & importantly Rieger a Bad name.

The Kit I had was made of ABS Plastic, really flexible and didnt make a sound when you bent the hell out of it.
Ill try and get a Picture of some guy who has a Grey A4 at my Tesco's. He paid £230 for the Rieger front bumper- which he was told was genuine and had it sprayed without test fitting it first, it came to fitting and he had a right ball ache getting it to line up. According to him he must have shrunk the corners in atleast half inch just to look decent....

I seen it when I had my red one and it looked shocking.Over hanging on both sides. Id say mine was 98% best fitment, could have used a few more tiny screws here and there and it would have been spot on but looking at pics of my old one, it fitted like a glove!!.......and Im lazy in that way.:)

DOnt get me wrong though there is some good copies out there Ive seen that are made of better material but Id rather spend more and go direct to Rieger in Germany which I did. £700 for whole kit with roof spoiler thrown in (which was the only thing I would have question quality about)