1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bmw X5 sport alloys, big rear concave dish

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by holmefield, Jul 3, 2012.

1. holmefield

holmefield Member

Hi all i'm now selling my Bmw X5 sport alloy wheel setup, the price is for the alloys tyres and adapters

The alloys have just had a full front face refurb, theres not a mark on them faces

The price is for four alloys 2 x 9J wide 2 x 10J wide, the front E.Ts are 48 the rear E.T is 45, the price also includes 4 tyres 2 x 225/35s ( @ least 5mm of tread on them both ) and 2 x 235/35s ( with @ least 6mm of tread on them both )

Also in the price is 4 x adapters 2 x 20mm wide and 2 x 18mm adapters, the adapters were custom made to my OWN specs there not off the shelf items, there steel and are ZINC plated to strenghten both the adapters and the treads.

The rear alloys have massive concave to the faces about 2.5"!!! the fronts have about 1" of concave. I've never seen another audi, vag or any car other than an X5 whereing these alloys, so for that reason i'm saying these are RARE ALLOYS for cars.....

For the hole lot im after £550.00, NO OFFERS thou, they stand me @ a hell of a lot more.

Pickup only on these thou please, the alloys and tyres are separated from each other as i've not re-fitted the tyres after the front face refurb...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CHEERS
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
  2. Nogmeister

Nogmeister Member

Would they fit an S3 8L? (5x100) What diameter are they? And why does the label in picture say £375? Lol
  3. bowen

bowen Member

OMG WANT!
  4. marktdisport

marktdisport Active Member

love these but the slines (rs6) type wheels hve cost me nearly £550 to buy refurb and tyres but this is a mega bargain good luck with the sale m8 but you shouldnt need it at that pricemark
  5. holmefield

holmefield Member

Hi there 19" alloys forgot to add that bit,there made by BORBET for BMW, yep there'll fit on Audi A3s, i had 19" porsche cayennes on my A3 and these are near as dam it the same size + offsets.It says £375 cos i had them on a different web site and that price was for the alloys only.....These are mega cheap as i've got another set of alloys to replace them so there taking up space and its such a shame to have them sat there and not fitted to a car...BELIEVE ME these are cheap i've got £210.00 in the adapters alone, £550.00 is my lowest price
  6. hekatombe

hekatombe New Member

Can you sell the adapters separately?
  7. holmefield

holmefield Member

Hi yes i can, but i'd have to sell the alloys first....Cheers
  8. holmefield

holmefield Member

Come onb people these are a bargin for someone....
  9. bowen

bowen Member

I would love these.
  10. holmefield

holmefield Member

well go on buy these, there so so so rare on an Audi or a Vag......the Cost in doing it all yourself is way expensive, i have nearly DOUBLE in these what am selling them for so they really are a bargin price......Cheers