BMW takeover ?

paddy

Reaction score
This is a screen shot of the tab on my AS page, note the icon !!! why do AS use a BMW badge ?

Audipage.png

does anyone else get this and if not...why just me ? It also shows up next to the hyperlink to AS in my favorites folder. Its only been there sinse i got this new computer with windows 7....Is it a joke by the mods and do i win a prize for spotting it ? :)

Last edited:
Strangly if i now look at this page, note the new tab..

Audipage2.png

Whats going on.....lol

No you don't win a prize, because mine is ok.

ASNtab-1.jpg

Surely the icon picture is transmitted to my computer by AS otherwise how would it get on my comp[uter ?

The bmw logo doesnt show up on my laptop or pc. Quite strange that is paddy lol! I think you should still get a prize though ha

3 different PCs and my Galaxy, and they all show the ASN logo, perhaps your PC is trying to tell you something??

LOL

Tried that...its still there. I mean its not a problem, i was just wondered how that happens.

Blimy Mark.....do you think its something to do with the popes visit ? hes a german isnt he ? Lordy lordy its a miricle !! a sign !!

lol, Ive got the ASN logo! Its you P, Smellies changed it in protest of your corsa comments lol!

You deserve a prize!

Well today its gone and now i have a Yahoo ! icon instead......which is strange as i use Google...There are forces at work here beyond our understanding !!! :)

Its defo my computer because my Radio times short cut now has the E-bay logo/icon..