Bluetooth Streaming controlled from MMI Interface

sc00byd00byd00

Frank and Beans...............
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hey All,

Its been a while since I posted on here. I've recently got my car back from having a service at Audi and got given a 2017 Audi a5 Convertible TDI which was later swapped for a Sportback 2.0 TFSI Quattro.

Both had virtual cockpit (AWESOME) but only the cabrio had the ability when connected to my phone via bluetooth to navigate my iPhone media from the car media connection and choose which album I want to play via the cars memu system.

Anyway, i've been trying to find a way of installing something in my car for music streaming in a similar fashion. I have an iPod connected in the car but having recently upgraded to a 256gb iPhone 8plus would seem more efficient to store and play all music from that.

I've seen options to connect a bluetooth receiver to the car where the iPod would normally go but i'd rather not have that as everything would need to be controlled from the phone.

Is there an aftermarket option I can install for what i'm after into my 2010 A6 Avant with MMI ? (or do I have to buy a new car ? :))

Cheers,

Scott

Viseeo Tune2Air WMA3000A but you will need AMI.

Is AMI just the same interface that my iPod is connected by in the glovebox ? (Its not AUX-In, its a sort of square connector)