Bluetooth Question?

RS5 JON

Reaction score
Hi folks,
Does the small screen between your speedo and rev counter return to it's original origin, ie radio ect after you have received a phone call via Bluetooth. In my car, the large screen return's to radio ect, but I have to change the small one via mode button on steering wheel, so annoying.
Is this normal, or is it a trip to Audi, under warranty?
Cheers
JG

Ohh good question!
If I make a call it stays on the Directory screen and have to manually cancel it.
Will try the receive tomorrow

Reactions: RS5 JON
Let me know how you get on Statler, I've popped the same question up on a5-oc, mixed responses so far.
JG

Sorry, nobody rang me yesterday... Billy no mates ;)
Ok tested receiving calls this morning.
From the original screen (Digital Speed with trip fuel economy) it changes to the phone tools as the call comes in and mostly it returns to Digital Speed, however on one attempt, it flashed up "Function not available" as I ended a call and stayed on the Directory screen.
I suspect that this was because we both ended the call at the same time, maybe he was quicker and the call had dropped even tho 'end call' was still available to me.

I suppose I should have checked my MMI software version, will see if I can find it later.

Hope that helps.

Cheers Statler, as I've said, appears to be mixed responses to my question, I'm thinking it may be down to having sat nav version or not, I've not got sat nav. The responses I've had over on A5-OC seem to suggest this, although one member has the same setup as me and his returns to original screen, I'm baffled to be honest.
I've never had the " Function not available" flash up, but there's time yet. :)
The saga continues, think I'll mention it next time I'm in at my local Audi dealer to see if they can shed any light on this, probably not though, :audibash: that's why I asked the question on the Audi Forums.

Update to follow.
JG